I have heard many blogger complains that they don't have much traffic coming to their blog. I'm going to share one tip that is going to drive more traffic to you blog.
I've found the submission of articles to social media directory a great way to drive traffic to your blog. One of my favorites is DIGG.com, it is a site where people discover and share content in it, there are tons of articles in it. When you have an interesting article, remember to submit into DIGG and post your article under the right category, this is going to help you attract readers who may be interested in your topic

Digg Integration
I'm very sure that you can see this in every of my post. Another tip I am going to share in regards to DIGG is the integration of DIGG tools into every of your post, Just by placing this widget, you will increase the chances of your post being DIGG by your readers by 3 times. The number in the widget indicates the number of people who had dugg the post.

How to integrate?
This is how I do it, first go under integrate Digg Tools and paste this code into your post. You can find this code under Example: Simple usage for a web page you want to enable to be dugg paste this code in every post. This will enable every reader who comes to your blog to be able to DIGG your post.

Give it a try and experience with it, see what will happen. Let me know if it works for you.

0 comments