Types of Blogger?

Posted by stormwhistle | 10:26 AM | | 0 comments »


People blog for various reasons despite, whatever reason they blog there are only 3 main types of bloggers around and this are the following:

Bloggers Type No.1
They are those who keeps a blog as an online diary or personal journal. This is mainly the impression what a blogger gives to people. When I tell someone that I'm a blogger I believe most of the time what is going on in their mind is "This man is someone who have too much time to waste....spending time writing an online dairy and making the content available to the public" Hey!!! Do take note even a high profile politician blogs nowadays.

Bloggers Type No. 2
This is a business person who needs an online presence, but is not technically incline nor wanting to spend too much money, getting a webmaster to design a custom website. This is what I call "Business Blogging"

Bloggers Type No.3
These category of bloggers are the most popular, they are the ProBloggers or those trying to make money online. I guess the growing community of bloggers is due to this reason. Is it possible to make money online? The answer is "Yes".

If you ask me which category do I fall into? I will say all of the above.





0 comments